F6 mobile test furnace
The furnace is used to test medium/high speed burners, autorecuperative burners or burners into radiant tubes up to Ø 200 and 2200 long with capacity up to 60 KW. It is provided with 3 cooled peepholes for inspection.
- Size of combustion chamber: 2400 x 300 x 300 H
- N. 1 front slot for burner Ø 150 with air inlet DN50.
- Maximum combustion chamber temperature 1000 °C.
- Maximum air flow Qmax = 70 Nm3/h @ 500 °C with external heater.
- Portable smoke analyzers TESTO 330/335/340 for different gases (O2, CO and NO/NOx).
- Measurement of the flow of air and gas through POP-U-S calibrated flanges (see data sheet E5719).
- N. 1 “K” thermocouple for thermoregulation.