F7 fixed test furnace 4MW
The furnace is used to test long flame burners, burners with roof radiant tubes, radiant burners with capacity up to 4 MW. It is fed by natural gas, LPG, various producers’ gases (COG, BFG…) or diesel. It is provided with 6 cooled peepholes for inspection.
- Size of combustion chamber: 8000 x 2200 x 2000 H
- N° 1 front slot for burner Ø 950 with air inlet DN400 (4 MW max).
- N° 1 roof top slot for burner Ø 600 with air inlet DN200 (1000 KW max).
- N° 2 front slots for regenerative burners Ø 950 with air inlet DN400 (4 MW max).
- Maximum combustion chamber temperature: 1300 °C.
- Maximum preheated air temperature: 600 °C. The preheated air temperature regulation is indipendent from furnace temperature
- Tube bundle heat exchanger + additional heater.
- N° 12 water cooling tubes with evaporation towers having a maximum absorption of 1200 KW.
- Combustion air blower with maximum air flow Qmax = 4000 Nm3/h @ 500 °C.
- Combustion flue extractor with maximum flow of Qmax = 4000 Nm3/h @ 250 °C (for regenerative burners).
- Portable smoke analyzers TESTO 350XL for various gases (O2, CO and NO/NOx).
- N° 6 thermocouples “S” series (4 on the furnace wall and 2 on the roof).
- Measurement of the flow of air and gas through POP-US calibrated flanges (see data sheet E5719).
- Supervisor camera.
- Automatic control of the pressure in the combustion chamber (via chimney or extractor).
- Mobile front panel installed on rails. Possibility of having various slots for burners by replacing into frontal furnace wall.