Mobile test furnace F2
The furnace is used to test medium/low speed, autorecuperative burners or burners into radiant tubes up to Ø200 and 2500 long, with capacity up to 100 KW. It is provided with 5 cooled peepholes for inspection.
- Size of combustion chamber (mm): 2800 x 600 x 400 H.
- N°1 front slot for burner Ø 250 (mm) with air inlet DN65 (100 KW max).
- Max. combustion chamber temperature 1150 °C.
- Maximum air flow: Qmax=200 Nm3/h @ 500 °C with external heater.
- Portable flue gas analyzers TESTO 330/335/340 for various gases (O2, CO e NO/NOx).
- Measurement of the flow of air and gas through POP-U-S calibrated flanges (see data sheet E5719).
- N° 1 “S” series thermocouple for thermoregulation.