F4 mobile test furnace
The furnace is used to test medium/high speed burners, autorecuperative burners or burners with M and 2P into radiant tubes with capacity up to 200 KW. It has 3 cooled peepholes for inspection.
- Size of combustion chamber: 1800 x 1400 x 800 H.
- N. 1 front slot for burners up to □ 340 with air inlet DN100 (200 KW max).
- N. 1 side slot for radiant tube M/2P (200 KW max).
- N. 1 roof slot up for burners up to □ 440.
- Maximum combustion chamber temperature 1250 °C.
- Maximum air flow Qmax = 250 Nm3/h @ 450 °C with external heater.
- Portable smoke analyzers TESTO 330/335/340 for various gases (O2, CO and NO/NOx).
- Measurement of the flow of air and gas through POP-U-S calibrated flanges (see data sheet E5719).
- N. 1 “S” series thermocouple for thermoregulation.